Foreclosurepedia received the National Association of Mortgage Field Services (NAMFS) Tax Returns this week and by all accounts, NAMFS is spiralling into financial insolvency. They will be scanned and published Monday, 27 November 2016. If Eric Miller, the NAMFS Executive Director, were to receive his $120,215 annual salary today and their income remains the same, they will be bankrupt. To say that NAMFS is financially insolvent is an understatement. So, for those whom want to preach to doctrine of budgets, how about you justify this! Here are the numbers at a glance:
- NAMFS posted a NEGATIVE $47,283 as revenue for Fiscal Year 2015
- NAMFS earned $493,036 and spent $540,319 — That is $47,283 more than they earned
- NAMFS provided $84,000 in compensation to “…disqualified persons as defined under section 4958(f)(1) and persons described in section 4958(c)(3)(B) by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).”
- NAMFS Membership Revenue declined by $41,340
- NAMFS Program Service Revenue, their lifeblood, dropped by $71,365
- NAMFS Total Assets dropped another $56,661 — NAMFS Cash On Hand is now $27,403
Eric Miller’s salary now consumes OVER SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT OF ALL NAMFS MEMBER DUES. Now, let’s talk a little bit about how Eric Miller and his Committees, such as the NAMFS Government Relations Committee, are spending what few dollars are left like drunken sailors,
- Legal fees cost NAMFS $3,830 — Gotta wonder what NAMFS needed a lawyer for
- Michael J Busta, NAMFS CPA cost them $6,223 — Yeah, gotta love Busta doing a spin on TurboTax
- Other — no shit, other and you gotta love that term — cost NAMFS $16,500
- Advertising cost NAMFS $33,160 — perhaps advertising to get some new fish in to finance the Ponzi Scheme
- Office Expenses cost NAMFS $3,067 — Ironic as NAMFS refuses to release their physical address and as everyone knows the Aspen Grove Solutions address is simply a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on Zillow.
- Information Technology cost NAMFS $2,287 — Love it especially when NAMFS has been hacked 3 times and were incapable of paying their https certificate for nearly three months!
- Hotels For Miller and Unknown Party(s) cost NAMFS $14,835 — Stripper Pole Not Included.
- Travel For Miller and Unknown Party(s) cost NAMFS $7,534 — G5 baby, G5!
The backstory on NAMFS is one of sadness; the story is one of the dying carnival workers whom are hocking everything including the tent itself in hopes that no one will realize that the painted clown is not sad due to the makeup, but due to their insignificance in the modern world today. Dating all the way back to the fateful day when Eric Miller had his initial phone call with me and treated me like his NAMFS Offender Members treat Minorities and Females — the typical white, male, chauvinist two step — his days were numbered. When Eric Miller stated that he would never enforce the Bylaws against NAMFS Offender Members whom committed fraud, I swore I would bankrupt he and NAMFS. If anyone has any doubts, let’s take a walk with the NAMFS Tax Returns since FY 2012.
- FY 2012 NAMFS reported a $16,465 loss and began tapping into their cash reserves. $183,965 in NAMFS Membership Dues were paid into the Ponzi Scheme. And NAMFS had $269,085 in cash on hand. That year, Eric Miller took an $8,171 pay raise based, in part, upon inferences he could defeat Foreclosurepedia. NAMFS increased their Advertising budget to $25,103 hoping to stave off the dissent growing after a year of #OpNAMFS being waged against their Ivory Tower.
- FY 2013 NAMFS reported a $50,787 loss and continued tapping into their cash reserves. $192,210 in NAMFS Membership Dues were paid into the Ponzi Scheme. NAMFS cash on hand had plummeted to $48,945 by the end of the year. In response to the enormous cyber landscape Foreclosurepedia now occupied, NAMFS increased their Advertising budget to a mind boggling $54,279.
- FY 2014 NAMFS reported a $4,795 gain. It did little to offset the over ten thousand dollar drop in NAMFS Membership dues paid into the Ponzi Scheme which came in at $181,304. NAMFS, once again, doubled down on Advertising to counter Foreclosurepedia and spent $46,794. Eric Miller and NAMFS Secretary Heather Berghorst also doubled down and attempted to sue Foreclosurepedia. Foreclosurepedia had begun to expose Miller’s extremely close relationship with the former and now disgraced NAMFS Secretary Heather Berghorst whom defrauded well over One Million Dollars from Minorities, Females and Labor. Both Miller and Berghorst’s lawyers backed down and Berghorst’s lawyer has been permanently removed from committing atrocities against humanity.
- FY 2015 NAMFS reported yet another $47,283 loss with NAMFS Membership dues paid dropping to an all time low of $159,874.
The one NAMFS Committee which people need to pay particular attention to is the NAMFS Government Relations Committee (GRC). After reviewing months worth of NAMFS GRC minutes, a very clear picture has been painted. NAMFS has every intention of attempting to force a revenue ploy, second only to its illegal Aspen Grove Solutions (AGS) background checks. NAMFS is in the works of creating a mandatory certification which will be required to perform services upon Wells Fargo properties. For those whom do not believe that such has been discussed, simply read up on how Jim Taylor, Wells Fargo, and Eric Miller brought you the AGS $100+ background check which does not work. In fact, not only do the background checks not work and are about thirty three times more expensive than those in the real world, it is impossible for AGS to even determine whom is at what property at any given time!
And you know what? The NAMFS GRC does not care. Why? Not a single one of them are Labor. All are either Order Mills or work for Order Mills. Simply do a check on their names. Better yet, why not write each of them and ask they why in the hell it is their business to take up to FORTY FIVE PERCENT of all monies from a work order to do nothing more than use Property Preservation Wizard (PPW)! Why not take a look at their addresses and find me one of these folks whom even has a legal office space!
You see, that is the deal. These fly-by-night NAMFS Order Mills whom gather round the burning embers, which Eric Miller has left NAMFS in after John Ward’s death, are hoping and praying. They are worshiping at the feet of Miller and his racist, all white NAMFS Board of Directors will be able to cook the books long enough until the next best thing comes along to stick Labor with the bill!
Here, lately, we have been seeing the wicked hand of NAMFS flittering across the land. There are whispers in the winds of internal emails that no matter what the price Foreclosurepedia must be stopped. With a new Administration on the horizon in less than two months, fact of the matter is that President elect Donald Trump is going to dig and dig deeply into precisely how and why Craig Karnes, the US Department of Housing and Urban Development‘s (HUD) Operations Director, has been able to keep his crony pals on life support. While thus far dodging many questions with respect to personal finances and home refinancing reminiscent of Freddie Mac’s Frog Associate General Counsel, Tanguy de Carbonnières, the Great Wall of Silence has been ordered by HUDs Procurement Law Division (PLD). It has many questioning precisely how many were in the Friends of Angelo club! Many will remember when Foreclosurepedia released details on the rigging of a previous HUD Management and Marketing (M&M) Field Service Manager (FSM) Contract to favor BLB Resources — the very same BLB Resources which Karnes awarded the HUD M&M Asset Manager (AM) Contract to replacing the token Sage Acquisitions. Yes, the irony does not escape Beltway Insiders.
Word on the bricks is that Karnes and his Atlanta Posse are doing everything in their power to ensure that Innotion Enterprises will have the opportunity to run on the HUD M&M FSM 3.10 Contract. You see, even though Innotion has continued to be allowed to provide in upwards of 80 percent of all administrative personnel to BLM Companies; even though Milan Thompson and his haggard Labor hating wife Carol continue to perform BLM Companies’ services in New York with the lowest scorecards in recent memory, Karnes is always a shoe in for his dear ‘ol pal, John Bravacos — catch the corruption which he and ASONS cooked up with Carolyn Ramagos over at CWIS. And while Karnes continued to state that Billy Maysonet wasn’t owed a dime, turns out he apparently refused to perform due diligence as CWIS recently agreed to cut a nearly One Hundred Thousand Dollar check for monies owed over a year ago — there is government working for the people, ‘eh?!
Business as usual. NAMFS protects the Order Mills. The Order Mills commit fraud upon Minority Females and Labor. And Craig Karnes makes sure that it is all kept clean on the pre and post conveyance side vis-a-vis the HUD M&M FSM and Mortgagee Compliance Manager. Fuck the Klan, it’s NAMFS and HUD you need to worry about!