When Ars Technica‘s IT Editor, Sean Gallagher, sat down to write his piece on #OpParis entitled, “Who’s ISIS?” Anonymous’ #OpParis campaign against Islamic State goes awry, I’m not really sure whom he was really writing on behalf of. As best I could tell, it appeared that Gallagher was the Chief Propagandist for the Islamic State, also known as the radical jihadi group the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) or Daesh. I say this because Gallagher obviously has forgotten one of the most salient points that there is in psychological warfare and propaganda — do not sink the very Institutions which protect your right to free speech in order to grab headlines. Or perhaps Gallagher knew precisely what he was doing in assisting the Islamic State with respect to his lambasting of the Citizen Brigade which Anonymous has amassed under the banner of #OpParis. Either way, Ars Technica has demonstrated the perils of subscribing to the Drive By Media opinion upon something they have not a clue about and Anons would be well advised to steer clear of Ars Technica for the foreseeable future.
Rather than seriously discuss the lack of any meaningful military and security actions initiated by the Obama Administration, what we are witnessing by Ars Technica is a public relations play that sounds good to Ars Technica’s IT Editor. The drivel which Sean Gallagher pawns off as informative journalism is misleading and allows for the setting up of strawmen, with Anonymous poised to take the fall should the Obama Administration continue to remain impotent — this is not a reflection of our brave men and women in the military communities, but rather a testament to a limp dick Conciliator in Chief at 1600 Penn Ave.
In Gallagher’s first paragraph, he comes out bashing Anonymous, for no apparent reason other than to stroke his and the Islamic State’s ego. Gallagher began dipping his limp noodle deep into the Islamic State’s Goat Fucking ass and striking a mighty blow for Daesh. Gallagher did this by opining that #OpParis was off the tracks in its alleged targeting of innocent, Islamic oriented social media accounts. Gallagher was specific in refusing to mention anything negative about ISIS throughout his obvious and blatant cheerleading for the Islamic State to the point that even the Cyber Caliphate has been loathe to rely upon the article as fodder.
In a video release, self-proclaimed members of #OpParis announced that they had taken down 20,000 Twitter accounts associated with ISIS. Individuals associated with the operation also claim to have alerted law enforcement to planned ISIS attacks in the US and Paris.
My below cursory research puts into perspective precisely how biased and I submit anti American and unpatriotic Sean Gallagher truly is by attacking #OpParis. I submit, further that while Gallagher purposefully refused to discuss the body count and nefarious human organ trafficking which the Islamic State is involved in, he opened the door for terrorist factions to begin an offensive against #OpParis in the media. What I am driving at is #OpParis is an autonomous, citizen oriented movement which may or may not have inappropriately identified Islamic propaganda vehicles as being Islamic State orientated. By way of comparison, the Islamic State is leaving a trail of dead and mutilated bodies in its wake as it amasses nearly TWO MILLION DOLLARS PER DAY IN PROFIT!
The Islamic State is responsible for roughly FIVE PERCENT of all civilian deaths in the Middle East right now according to many reports on Quora. The Institute for Economics and Peace released a report, recently, which stated that 6,073 deaths were attributed to ISIS in 2014, and Boko Haram was allegedly responsible for several hundred more casualties coming in at 6,644 deaths in total.
Amnesty International revealed Boko Haram’s 2015 civilian death toll at approximately 3,500 people at the start of October.
To put this into perspective, go no further than the fact that Boko Haram has regarded itself ISIS affiliate in March, 2015, as Abubakar Shekau in an audio recording released in March 2015. Boko Haram, in conjunction with ISIS, were responsible for over half of all terrorism-related deaths around the globe in 2014.
This, though, is nothing when examining the recent report submitted to the United Nations requesting a formal investigation into the smuggling of organs from the dead and dying,
Surgeries take place within a hospital and organs are quickly transported through networks specialized in trafficking human organs. Mosuli said that the organs come from fallen fighters who were quickly transported to the hospital, injured people who were abandoned or individuals who were kidnapped.
I submit to Sean Gallagher that, in light of the THIRTY FIVE JIHADI GROUPS PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO Emir Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and the Islamic State, Gallagher ought not to get his pussy bruised by a list of Social Media accounts which may or may not be associated with the Islamic State. Ars Technica cum Sean Gallagher’s pro Islamic State position, is something which Nation State Counter Terrorism officials should pay very close attention to. A simple perusal below of the Who’s Who of the Islamic State supporters far outweighs that of #OpParis when submitted as a tangible Threat Assessment,
• al-I’tisam of the Koran and Sunnah [Sudan] – 1 Aug. 2014 – Support
• Abu Sayyaf Group [Philippines] – 25 Jun. 2014 – Support
• Ansar al-Khilafah [Philippines] – 14 Aug. 2014 – Allegiance
• Ansar al-Tawhid in India [India] – 4 Oct. 2014 – Allegiance
• Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF) [Philippines] – 13 Aug. 2014 – Support
• Bangsmoro Justice Movement (BJM) [Philippines] – 11 Sep. 2014 – Support
• al-Huda Battalion in Maghreb of Islam [Algeria] – 30 Jun. 2014 – Allegiance
• Heroes of Islam Brigade in Khorasan [Afghanistan] – 30 Sep. 2014 – Allegiance
• The Soldiers of the Caliphate in Algeria [Algeria] – 30 Sep. 2014 – Allegiance
• Jundullah [Pakistan] – 17 Nov. 2014 – Support
• Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU) [Pakistan] Statement – 25 Sep., dated 12 Sep. 2014 – Support
• Islamic Youth Shura Council [Libya] – 22 Jun. 2014 – Support
• Jaish al-Sahabah in the Levant [Syria] – 1 Jul. 2014 – Allegiance
• Faction of Katibat al-Imam Bukhari [Syria] – 29 Oct. 2014 – Allegiance
• Jamaat Ansar Bait al-Maqdis [Egypt] – 30 Jun. 2014 – Allegiance
• Jund al-Khilafah in Egypt [Egypt] – 23 Sep. 2014 – Allegiance
• Liwa Ahrar al-Sunna in Baalbek [Lebanon] – 30 Jun. 2014 – Allegiance
• Islamic State Libya (Darnah) [Libya] – 9 Nov. 2014 – Allegiance
• Lions of Libya [Libya] (Unconfirmed) – 24 Sep. 2014 – [Support/Allegiance]
• Shura Council of Shabab al-Islam Darnah [Libya] – 6 Oct. 2014 – Allegiance
• Mujahideen Indonesia Timor (MIT) [Indonesia] – 1 Jul. 2014 – Allegiance
• Mujahideen Shura Council in the Environs of Jerusalem (MSCJ) [Egypt] – 1 Oct. 2014 – Support
• Tehreek-e-Khilafat [Pakistan] – 9 Jul. 2014 – Allegiance
• Okba Ibn Nafaa Battalion [Tunisia] – 20 Sep. 2014 – Support
• Mujahideen of Yemen [Yemen] – 10 Nov. 2014 – Allegiance
• Supporters for the Islamic State in Yemen [Yemen] – 4 Sep. 2014 – Allegiance
• al-Tawheed Brigade in Khorasan [Afghanistan] – 23 Sep. 2014 – Allegiance
• Supporters of the Islamic State in the Land of the Two Holy Mosques [Saudi Arabia] -2 Dec. 2014 – Support
• Ansar al-Islam [Iraq] – 8 Jan. 2015 – Allegiance
• Leaders of the Mujahid in Khorasan (10 former TTP commanders) [Pakistan] – 10 Jan. 2015 – Allegiance
• Boko Haram [Nigeria] – 7 Mar. 2015 – Allegiance
• Jund al-Khilafah in Tunisia [Tunisia] – 31 Mar. 2015 – Allegiance
• Jemaah Islamiyah [Philippines] – 27 Apr. 2015 – Allegiance
• al-Murabitoun [Mali] – 14 May 2015 – Allegiance
• Mujahideen of Tunisia of Kairouan [Tunisia] 18 May 2015 – Allegiance
As a former US Navy man myself, I am gravely concerned with respect to Gallagher’s shingle hanging on Ars Technica. Gallagher’s drive by assassination of #OpParis soils and tarnishes the storied and honorable station of Navy Officers and is representative of the Fifth Element as it steadily marches forward in the advancement of the Islamic State.
Sean Gallagher / Sean is Ars Technica’s IT Editor. A former Navy officer, systems administrator, and network systems integrator with 20 years of IT journalism experience, he lives and works in Baltimore, Maryland
In closing, Foreclosurepedia always has and always will support the Mission of Anonymous with respect to its cyber campaign against the Islamic State. Collateral damage is always present with respect to the logistical nightmare which is ongoing in a multi theater operation. The difference between Anonymous and the Islamic State is that Anonymous is, ironically, defending Gallagher’s Freedom of Speech and a Global Way of Life whereas the Islamic State is murdering innocent men, women and children in an attempt to ensure people like Gallagher never enjoy the very freedom which he participates in. I suppose, though, that Gallagher would fit right in should Ars Technica’s General Headquarters become a dawla of the Islamic State.
While I rarely do this, I welcome an open discussion with Sean Gallagher on my aforementioned opinions. With respect to #OpParis, feel free to reach out directly to Foreclosurepedia and we will accurately publish and podcast upon what is shaping up to be a new theater of operations in #OpISIS and #OpDDoSISIS. Those crews will advise you that while Foreclosurepedia is not the New York Times, our ability to cut through the bullshit is respected at the highest levels — Our material was recently utilized by an analyst at the 4900 Member Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in preparation of an article over at Foreign Policy.