Utah Full Maintenance – Multiple Federal Buildings
Solicitation Number: GS-08P-13-VE-D-0021
Agency: General Services Administration
Office: Public Buildings Service (PBS)
Location: Rocky Mountain Region, Mtn Plains Svs Ctr (8PSM)
Added: Jun 04, 2013 5:22 pm Modified: Jun 21, 2013 12:57 pmTrack Changes
NOTE: SECOND SITE VISIT IS NOW JULY 9-11, 2013. SEE AMENDMENT 0001 FOR DETAILS.
• Frank E. Moss Courthouse, Salt Lake City, UT
• New US District Courthouse, Salt Lake City, UT
• J. Will Robinson Federal Building, Provo, UT
• IRS Building, Provo, UT
• Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building, Salt Lake City, UT
• James V. Hansen Federal Building, Ogden, UT
• Forest Service Building, Ogden, Utah
•Federal Building, St. George, UT
Full maintenance services shall include custodial, operations and maintenance/mechanical, landscaping, snow removal, pest control, and similar full maintenance services for the 8 buildings, with the exception of custodial services for the Forest Service Building in Ogden, which has those services covered under another contract. The contract term will include a base (12 month) period, plus four (4) 12-month option periods. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this project is 561210, with a size standard of $35.5 million. The technical evaluation factors are: 1) Offeror’s Performance Plan; 2) Past Performance of Offeror; (3) Past Performance of Key Personnel; 4) Experience of Offeror; and 5) Experience of Key Personnel. The technical factors are listed in descending order of importance, except for Factors 2 and 3 which are of equal importance and Factors 4 and 5 which are of equal importance. The technical evaluation factors, when combined, are approximately equal to price.
Security clearances will be required for all workers. To be eligible for award, contractor must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) at http://www.sam.gov.
The solicitation is attached. All proposals shall be submitted to: General Services Administration, ATTN: Lee Davis, One Denver Federal Center, Building 41, P.O. Box 25546 (8PSM-P), Denver, Colorado 80225-0546. All responsible sources submitting an offer will be considered.
Added: Jun 21, 2013 12:55 pm
Amendment 0001 makes the following changes to the Solicitation:
1) Second site visit is now 3 days (July 9, 10, 11, 2013) instead of 2.
2) Request for Information (RFI) #1 is included.
3) Microsoft Word version of Part B added to the posting to assist offerors.
Added: Jul 03, 2013 6:29 pm
Amendment 0002 provides responses to Requests for Information (RFI). RFI #2 is attached.
One Denver Federal Center
P.O. Box 25546
Denver, Colorado 80225-0546
• FRANK E. MOSS COURTHO– USE, 350 SOUTH MAIN STREET, SALT LAKE CITY, UT, 84101-2106
• NEW US DISTRICT COURTHO– USE, 351 SOUTH WEST TEMPLE, SALT LAKE CITY, UT, 84101
• WALLACE F. BENNETT FEDERAL BUILIDING, 125 S. STATE STREET, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84138-1102
• J. WILL ROBINSON FEDERAL BUILDING, 88 W 100 N, PROVO, UT, 84601-4452
• IRS BUILDING, 173 EAST 100 N, PROVO, UT, 84601-3143
• JAMES V. HANSEN FEDERAL BUILDING, 324 25th STREET, OGDEN, UT 84401-2310
• FOREST SERVICE BUILDING, 507 25th STREET, OGDEN, UT 84401-2450
• FEDERAL BUILDING, 196 E TABERNACLE ST, ST. GEORGE, UT, 84770-3467
If you are interested in applying for these or other Federal Contracting Positions, reach out to us today!