Foreclosurepedia is recruiting on behalf of a Mid Level Mortgage Field Services Firm in the Northeast whom is a Member of the National Association of Mortgage Field Services (NAMFS). This Firm has been personally vetted by Foreclosurepedia and is well documented within the ISTAR Clear Base. This position is available as a Remote Position and pay is dependent upon experience. The Application below streams to the Client and Foreclosurepedia DOES NOT store the information. This Position is open IMMEDIATELY!
1. Manage in house processors to make sure that work is assigned and completed in a timely manner
2. Manage outside processors to make sure that work is being assigned and completed in a timely manner and to standard. Currently getting set up with Taylor.
3. Work with me to receive and assign new work orders.
4. Follow-up with contractors on outstanding issues and make sure that kickbacks are closed out within 24-48 hours
5. Train office staff on entering bids so we can improve cross training and work flow.
6. Assist with completions/bids/invoices as needed to ensure that work is completed on time.
7. Work with me to identify contractor needs and fill those positions.
8. Look for any additional growth areas for the business
If you believe you would be a good fit, feel free to reach out to them today!
[iphorm id=”15″ name=”Operations Manager”]